Reviews for "_dRive"

Ingenuitive

I thought it was an enjoyable game, though it could've used a bit, well...more. It was simplistic and fun, which is good, but on the other hand it was TOO simplistic, and it's charm wore off after a relatively short while. The concept was brilliant, however, and I look forward to future creations from you.

axcho responds:

Thanks. I'm hoping that I can come up with a way to flesh out the concept and make it more solidly fun in the sequel. Let me know if you have any ideas. :)

Too Intense

Couldn't really control what was going on after there were three blocks running at the same time. Maybe give each block an individual control to make it easier?

axcho responds:

Ah, but then they wouldn't be derivatives, eh? ;)

It is pretty intense at first, but it's just something you get used to as you improve. Either that or go play a more relaxing game like flOw instead. No problem.

Hmmm

I had some issues grasping the controls, even after the tutorial. It does need to be fleshed out a little, and maybe made just a little bit simpler and easier to control.
It is an excellent idea all round, it just needs a little work.

I too will be looking forward to future creations from you.