Reviews for "_dRive"

At first I thought it would be boring.

Then all of a sudden, you got to control 2 blocks and everything became a lot better.

Great game

Starts off slow and then gets fast and intense. All the extra ships to control makes it all the more intense as well. Very good game.

WOW Applied Physics made fun!

This game is awesome

Simple graphics, but intense complicated gameplay. I want to know how you came up with this concept, because it is really weird, which is what makes me like this so very much

favorited

axcho responds:

Glad you liked it. :D As for the concept, we were brainstorming about how to make a game with physics upgrades, and came up with the idea that you could start out controlling position, then velocity, then the acceleration of your ship in order to collect and dodge stuff streaming past. Then I said we might as well put stuff in all three spaces at once. So we did. :)

The glitch music was another idea I had a long time ago, but never really investigated much until recently. (the music skips back and forth when you move, depending on your speed and which track you're on) Combining the two ideas, of derivative motion and glitch music, was a pretty obvious move once I started thinking about it. :)