Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

awesome game

real ncie work greta soundtrack btu when soemthing hits your sheild the sounds pretty weak you need a much louder clash

Thanks :)

this is great!

Definately going on my favorates!! I've only seen such good stuff like Music and Background Movements in Old PS1 games... This is great! If you ever concider a remake, could you maybe have the Narration with a Voice? if you need one, I'll do it. :D

Thanks a lot!
Awesome that it goes into you favourites, I am flattered :)
The reason why I didnt use a voice is that audio is one of the things that really makes a game's filesize get huge. Sorry.

i like the game

i like the fact that he kills and never shows mercy to those damn little goblins.

Awesome! Thanks!

awsome brillient

a smashing game best one iv played in the action bit

Cool!
Thanks.

Rediculous

How the HELL does this only have a 3.64?!
You're kidding me right?

This should have a 5.0!

Absolutely amazing. I didn't play it all the way through because I needed to review it. I am about to play it again though. Favorite.

Thanks :)
I hope you get to the end.