Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Great Game

this was an awesome game, even though i haven't finished it yet, it has really well made graphics, a good plot and a really well made narrative story. The only thing i thought u could inprove on was the hp regain, the monsters keep rushing everywhere u are except for when ur going to a place. other than that it ws really well balanced and incredibly fun. keep up the good work and i hope to play ur future creations! this deserves 10 stars, o and maybe u can make up some terrain perks and stuff, for example the terrain is the mountain and the super works better there, and the grassland u attack faster. stuff like that, but those are just my suggestions.
NOTE:i think the princess should be dressed in their time
P.S. the monsters should attack slower...

P.P.S. i cant get pass the spider boss that pukes on u from the ceiling...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Hahaha, yeah a lot of people have hang-ups with how the princess looks. I didnt think her appearance was so important, but boy was I wrong. People have even said they didnt want to play this game because who would want to save such an ugly princess? It makes me laugh, but I definitely understand it and will try to improve on my drawing skills to make hotter women :)

Thanks for the compliments man, Im glad you liked the game so much!

great

what more can I say?
Maybe put more moves and the ability to take weapons from your enemies, like in Achilles?
When will you make the sequel?

SeethingSwarm responds:

I've just played Achilles today for the first time. It got boring quickly, but there are some really good concepts and ideas and I can see how many people will find pleasure out of it. I am busy making the sequel and taking all of the reviews in consideration. It might take a long time for the sequel to be finnished. The Rise of a Knight took quite a few months!

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it!

great

sweet WHOOOHOO im not drunk thuo my sister is just a moron thi sgame is awsome and it makes poop look like well poop

Okay, um, thanks!

woohooo

awesom game i went all the way to the cave without dieing but that giant spider and the other little ones going after me i died but really good.i would give 20 but does not let me woohoo!!!

Thanks :)
Most people have trouble in the caves, but if you know how to beat the fat spider queen, its easier. When you get to her, just kill both small spiders first and dont get under her poison. Once both little ones are dead, only one will come at you every now and then, and it makes it much easier to beat. Anyway, thanks for the review and Im glad you liked the game.

woo

i give you 10/10 because of the wondrous composer maestrorage:) the game was also pretty good

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah MaestroRage kicks ass!
Thanks for the ten, but somehow it doesnt feel justified just because there's his music in the game. Maybe better to go vote 5 for Maestro's compositions... but I'm not complaining :)

Glad you liked my game!