For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

not absurdly pointless like some jerks say

good,this game is really something to press your feelings in.
i mean if you read the story...you are a very good story teller(if you tell a story to your child or some they would be really interested)
now i have to admit to christalis's reason you shouldn't of made a sidescroll because on this one when you had more than one opponent it was imposible to attack causing you to die really easy..
now about the music:the music was really good in fact i loved it more than a g-unit song.you really have to make movies about this

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Well, I dont think I will ever make movies about this. I am busy making a sequel for this game and trying to improve on it by taking all of you guys's comments under consideration. I love making movies and you can check some of them out under my old username SecretSecretary, but right now Im making games.

That was fantastic.

Don't worry about the people who bitch and moan about the spider or the ending. The game was excellent. The ending left more more to be desired, but that's a good thing for a sequel. The spider was a challenge, but not impossible.

As for the artwork, we've all seen submissions with poorer quality get higher scores.

The animations were wonderful, the environmental details were a great touch (sun/owl/raven etc.)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Im glad you appreciate the little details I put into the game. I like that kind of stuff in games and thought it would be cool to make my own with little things like that in it for atmosphere. A sequel is under construction at the moment :)

well...

i didn't actually play the game, but you deserve a ten for submitting something

SeethingSwarm responds:

That's just weird. Not that I dont appreciate the 10, but without you knowing what you are voting for, it just doesnt really count as anything. wtf?

AWSOME!!!!

Man i LOVE this game, it's quite challenging and the story line is great, the cliffhanger was a great way to end, cant wait to play the next (rise of a king) right now!!!

Cool!
You're awesome too, just for loving my game :)

7 years are passed, but still this is my favourite game on NG! Great work, dude!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

It's nice to know that people are still playing this game! It's one of the first games I've ever made and I'm glad there are people who still enjoy it. Thanks for the comments and the 5 stars! :)