Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

that was pretty good dawie!

yea man, very well made game, and the music was very much well suited for each event, but i gotta say some kind of leveling up system would have been cool, like in that paladin game, or new wepons and armour or something, YA DIG? anyway cant wait for the story to unfold, hope to see you do bigger and better things.
YA DIG!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

It seems like everyone wants more moves and an upgrading system. I love the Paladin game. It was great! And yeah man I totally dig, more moves would make this better you are right and I will do that in the future now that I have learned a lot by making The Rise of a Knight. :)
Thanks for the review.

100 x times 10

(++) You created a great piece of entertaining art, man! As a relugar flash eater, I can say that I really enjoyed the game. It has very good flavor to me. Crunchy & Punchy ... Good work! ...

(++) Nice graphics and musical theme.

(-) Maybe the fighting system was a bit limited, but its not that bad, you know... Improvement will come from experience.
( Like... Paladin, for example. Wich is a game with advanced gameplay. )

Please, keep me entertained... make more flashes!!! :)

----------------------------/// Imagination, Land Of The Free ///-------------------------------

Thanks man!
Yeah Im still learning a lot as I go along. I still wont be able to make a game as great as Paladin, one of the coolest flash games out there! I have a long road to go before that. Like you said, improvement will come from experience. Thanks for those encouraging words.

And I will make more flash, dont worry about that :)

sick

this game has the "awesomeness" to become one of the greatest flash games......just add more weapons and attacks

Cool! Thanks!
Wait for the sequel. This game is just the foundation to bring depth and some background story to the sequel that is currently under construction. It might take a few months before release...

nice game

this is very good

Thanks :)

perfecto

an absolute perfect game a masterpiece kudos to the creator

Thanks!!!