Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

very good

very well done, the only thing i think it could've used was an upgrade system or more weapons / attacks, but overall a great game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah you have the same opinion than "Major-Blood" below here. For me, this game was quite ambitious and Im just happy that everything works smoothly, but I do agree with both of you. Glad you liked it :)

Fun but needs a save system

I stopped playing when I needed to do something then I had to restart from the beginning because I closed the thing Needs a save system but overall awesome game

SeethingSwarm responds:

Save systems I still have to work on. Dont know how to make them. Im no professional yet, but Im trying to get there and hopefully will with time. This game is not that long and I didnt even consider putting a save option into this game seeing as it is a flash game, and not a very long one at that. Im glad you liked the game :)

great!!!!

great!!!!! nuff said

Thanks!!!

Cool!!

How 'bout playing this game while playing your fav rock playlist?
Hope there's more to come!!!
More power to Newgrounds.com , Armor Games and SeethingSwarm!!!

Thank you! :)
I can imagine slaying goblins on rock or metal music could be awesome! I'm sure that by now you probably already know that there is a sequel to this game called The Rise of a King. If not, you can find it from my user page in the games section! Thanks for the 5 stars!

great...

but spider boss is too hard