Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Pretty Fun and Awesome

This is a really awesome game. I do feel that you should have added more moves for your character to do. When we jump in the air, you should have let us do a downward strike. And perhaps you could have added different weapons and armor from the bosses you killed, which you could change during the game.
The music was perfect for this game. It went so well with the story. I think that you should have also put in a pause button.
Awesome game!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game was quite hard to make and Im very glad you liked it :)
I do agree that more moves will make this even better and I will put that into the sequel of this game when I decide to make it. The music is great. I love MaestroRage and his alter ego MaestroSegments. I dont know how many alter ego's he has though. There might be many :)
Thanks again!

not bad

i beat it in about 5 min. but not bad

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, that's fast man! Not even I have done that!
Congrats! And thanks for liking my game :)

9999/10 !)

Great gamegood graphix touch of gore...well not realy ...but great game it would have been a 99999999999999/10 if you couldnt just hold down the attack buttons in gorunning around like a screaming chicken with its heaad cut off ...Wait im off subject im sorry i have adhd ( or attention depost hyper active disorder) and it makes me go way off subject because i have very very very small attetion span bout this big |.| off subject again but ohh well great game!) :}. {:

(\_/)
( 0.0 )
(_____)@ Teeheeee B!!!!unny!!!!!!

Okay. Thanks!
Glad you liked the game. Yeah I know that the combat system is a bit flawed. Once you figure out that you can just run and hold down the A button for most enemies, the game gets WAY easier! A lot of people have complained about/mentioned it before. Im working on getting it balanced with the sequel. I hope I'll succeed. Wish me luck!

Much thanks for the review, and good luck with your ADHD :)
Oh yeah and the bunny is cool, reminds of the one in The Rise of a Knight...

Brilliant

I played Rise of a King ages ago and just came across this. Wow.

The introduction made the soldiers look really epic, and I love the way you integrated the credits into the game, it really made it an intense build up

Well done!!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! That's the first time somebody mentioned the intro credits. I personally like that part of the game the most. :D

my childhood