Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

great game! sorry for double posting:(

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING ON MY OTHER ACOUNT RIGHT BELLOW ME I DONT GO ON THAT ONE INYMORE FOR SOME REASONS AND I AXIDENTLY THOUGHT IT WAS THIS ACCOUNT.

SORRY
AND THANK YOU

this game was really fun in the beggining and the middle but it was geting really boring.
also in the second stage i thought the game ended because it showed some of the credits.

but here is what you could improve on.

-easy to hard or godlike modes
-choice of weopon mabey? mace, slow but powerful sword fast but weak.
-mabey you could pick up there weopons
-having exp so you can lvl up and learn better spells and stronger atk
-mabey when you lvl up your weopon turns into a deadlier looking weopon of that type and is.
-like i said it got boring mabey you could run into a small group of rogues or something and when you beat them you collect items on your way to castles/caves or something.

here is what i liked.

-the random kinds of characters lol like that black fluff guy
-the special attacks
-the graphics wher amazing
-i liked shield and how it would bend like you wher actually being attacked
-the story line
-the difficulty not to easy not to hard
-how you could attack behind you haha ***runs swinging my sword while the spider chases after me**
-the bosses

and alot of other things that made this game one of my favorites

i love this game! hope you make more like this with the improvments i said in mind and others.

10/10

ahh what the heck 5/5

imaan mirzaie-nejad

SeethingSwarm responds:

No worries about the double posting. It would only be cruel if you did it to down-vote this game or something. Here's my response again:

Thanks for the great review!
I am making a sequel for this game, and I am taking all your reviews and comments in consideration. There will be a lot of improvements and new stuff and off course a conclusion to the story. My coding skills are much better now, and I hope it will show. I know of all the glitches and will try to improve on them. Glad you liked the game so much. Thanks!

congratulations

you have made it you are one of the best games ever its offical and everone else who wants to see other good games go to my newgrounds site and take a look

SeethingSwarm responds:

Well thank you very much. Im glad my game made it to your list of favourites.
Thanks!

a newgrounds great

this game is honestly one of the best I've played on newgrounds.the action
is intense,the music epic,the animation fluid,and the storyline is no slouch either.
I commend the talented author.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you very much. A lot of work went into this. I admit this game is not perfect and has quite a few flaws and glitches so Im glad so many people like The Rise of a Knight and Im glad you like it too :)

I've learned a lot form making this game, and now Im working even harder on the sequel for this game, so keep a look-out for it if you're interested.

.....

great game

Thanks!

Abosolute shit unlike 2

Rise of a King is better than this.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah, sequels usually have to be better. I also have had much more experience in making games with the sequel. If you thought this was absolute shit, then why did you give me a ten?! Thanks for it anyway!