Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Great game!

Good job this is a good game i like it because of how you have to time ur attacks and defence it is well done like that because of all the different things you have to face.

I really like how this game was out of a movie this game should be made into a movie aculy I personly think that it would make a good movie and i am sure others think that also.

the graphic where pretty good and it must of took a long time to get all the different monsters and stuff down and the deaths but i say it payed off.

I would of gave you a 10 if not for a few errors or glitchs i found like if u jump over the spiders in the cave no more will spawn until u kill the 2 and if you added a thing to click when ur done reading that sceen so you dont wait or dont read it fast enogh also i think the things below would help a little.

But i think you can improve this game a little by like adding newer weapons and shilds and armor like you can get some money from the monsters and spend that money on weapons and stuff or potions then some people wont just jump over the monsters and run for the level.

Great review, thanks!
Im busy with a sequel and you have some good points on how I can improve. Yes there are a few glitches in the game and I think my coding skills are good enough now to fix them. The sequel will have many improvements and new stuff, but that's all I want to say about it at the moment...

okay

Great game. But the villians AI wasnt very great. The graphics where cool

Thanks. Glad you liked.
Yeah regarding the A.I., well, my coding skills arent the best, but Im getting better.

good

that was a good story, but you should probably consider in making a sequel, The music and graphics were the best they could be.

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game was made with a sequel in mind. And the sequel is underway.
Thanks for the review and Im glad you liked the art and the music. MaestroRage rules!

Excellent.

Excellent game, well made and good fun to play.
Don't know what everybody else was talking about, I found the game very easy.
The game is about a matter of timing, attacking when they are open and defending when they are attacking. I like that sort of thing, gets me thinking.

There was a good variety of enemies, all with different attack patterns, good job on that. However, on the last part of the game, the traps seemed to hit you even if they hit your sword, which I found to be a bit annoying, but not game-breaking.

Bosses were a bit unoriginal, from the typical medieval spiders, skeletons and all that. But thats not always a bad thing, as shown in this game, there were quite a few odd creatures, such as that black furball thing which I thought were quite well designed.

Graphics were excellent, everything was smooth and lag was almost non-existent, very well done.

I gave you a 9 because of a slightly slow start and some minor glitches, but overall it was very good fun to play and kept me occupied for a while, which is always good. :)

Keep it up. Rayman out.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the cool review. Im glad you liked it.
Yeah there are few flaws with the hit detection and some other minor ones and I'll improve on them in the sequel.

Boring

You just run and slash, then die eventually when the enemies spam attacks, make the shield stun them at least.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Good idea about the shield stunning. I'll keep that in mind for the sequel...