Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Good

Good game, but the spiders at Storm Peak Cave were soooo frustrating. Always surrounding you. I had to give up. :(

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh no. A lot of people have said that the caves are really hard. I was trying to make the game harder very gradually, but I guess it just got sudddenly much harder at the caves. I find it very easy, but hell, I made the game! Im so sorry you had to give up. A sequel is under construction, so keep trying, otherwise its okay, because there will be a "story so far" movie you can check out when the sequel comes out...

stunning

the biginning was my fave the way the intro plays while u moving across the land you definatley have something man well done

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks a lot. Its so nice to see that some people just "get" the vision I had when I made this game. Makes me feel all warm inside. Im so glad you liked it. Sequel is under construction...

Whoa..

This could use a LOT of work.
The range of where you attack is way off.
The game play sucked...The only really good thing about this was..It didn't have enough pixels to lag.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah, the hit detection is flawed and I know what I did wrong. Live and learn. I'll improve on that with the sequel. Sorry you thought this game only deserves 2 out of ten.

actually

game play was sh*t but the graphics, controls, etc were great although try to make it easier NOT to get swarmed bu the axe guys and spike ball guys.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked the game. I agree that the gameplay can be improved a LOT, and I am working hard on that with the sequel. I hope it wont be such a big disappointment than this one was for most people.

i like the game

i like the fact that he kills and never shows mercy to those damn little goblins.

Awesome! Thanks!