Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Awsome

Just a little bit off of legendary, here are some tips, hope they help:

1, Make in air combos if the game is gonna be fully 2D, it adds a lot of depth.
2. Add an armor and weapon system that can affect speed, stamin etc.
3. You can make it seem like there are more enemy types by just palette swapping them and giving them small differences in attributes

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah the air-combo idea is great!
Thanks!

woo

hey, this a secondary account i have, so it's pyrobunny again. The music wasn't the only reason you got 10. honestly, I wrote that before started playing it. I actually played the first half of the game back when it was on front page, but never felt like writing a comment. Today i came back to it and felt like playin. so what im saying, is i would have given 10/10 even without the help of maestrorage. One last thing I wanna add: the game could have used a lot more elevation and stuff, instead of just flat land.

Okay, cool.
I agree that the flatness of it does make it a bit more lame. I'm not a professional flash game maker yet and when I made this game my programming skills were much lower than they are now, which is still not saying much. I'll look into some platform tutorials to educate myself. Thanks for taking the time to explain yourself. Much appreciated!

P.S. Dont make too many secondary accounts.

woo

i give you 10/10 because of the wondrous composer maestrorage:) the game was also pretty good

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah MaestroRage kicks ass!
Thanks for the ten, but somehow it doesnt feel justified just because there's his music in the game. Maybe better to go vote 5 for Maestro's compositions... but I'm not complaining :)

Glad you liked my game!

^_^

Wow....ive played rise of the king, and this is awesome....10/10 definatley.

Thanks!

AWSOME!!!!

Man i LOVE this game, it's quite challenging and the story line is great, the cliffhanger was a great way to end, cant wait to play the next (rise of a king) right now!!!

Cool!
You're awesome too, just for loving my game :)