Reviews for "Russians again?"

Pretty good.

I liked it, but it could use some work. The voice acting had a lot of static and kind of took away from the effect of the flash. Also, I think you should have completely drawn everything instead of using pictures. Lastly, it seemed like it didn't have an end.

Overall, it was good and it had a good message.

<3 Much love.

Some decent flash you got there.

I am not going to say all those things about colours, lines and stuff because im not a person that looks for those things and im not a person that writes so long reviews like below me, i will do it in THA BART style.

The beginning (like everyone) i liked how the black bubbles where animated.
And in the next scene (like everyone) the flag was a little low animated.
Anyway the idea of a nuclear war like this, is a bit crazy, but yeah for a movie it would be cool i think.
I am not going to say it's was to short because it's an intro.
Anyway, you got some pretty decent flash there Dew, keep it up!

Thank you. ^___^

...

It is not realy my favorite kind of movie, but somehow I liked this one.
Nice point with the bombs.

Keep it up.

Okay.

Your striking above middle field

It was short but it was to the point. Which is great, because who really wants to watch a 5 minute long animation if it could be explained in 2 minutes.

Someone else wrote a review saying "The graphics were pretty good! ...and the animation was awesome." I agree. Your graphics are pretty good, they are not the best but we can't expect that from everyone.

I had a bigger problem though. To me the animation style seems to be inconsistent. For example the phone looks different from the man who looks different from the background which looks different to the rockets.

If you ever plan on re-doing this animation I would suggest some updated assets and a starting and ending frame. Loops are good but this is clearly not a loop, so it should have a loading screen with a play button and a closing screen with a "watch again?" button.

Ah cool.

Sorry if I offend...

...but quite frankly I am not rating this a 6/10 for quality of animation. I like the message, but it seems your just throwing it out there and not really driving the point home. Also I liked the bubbles...as wierd as that sounds. Beyond that, it kinda sucked.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-