Reviews for "Russians again?"

Not bad

You got a lot of work cut out, it was alright like you said 'satisfactory'. Maybe need to improve your graphics, decrease volume of some stuff, if i could work on it, would be great. Well done.

3/5 5/10

Bah. Like to see you do some better things. >_>

Decent, Has a bit of racism in it.

The graphics aren't very decent for starters, could use a wee bit of improvement if you ask me. The animation was good and was aesthetically pleasing. The musical selections were decent too. Overall, this earns a 5/5 and a 8/10.

Awesommmmmmmme.

Neat!

First, improvements.

Your voice was a little too loud, the music should have quietened as you began to talk. It should have been longer! That's basically it.

Now for the good parts.

The graphics were pretty decent, got the job done. The choice of music was superb, very emotional and stirring. The story was great as well. It's kind of scary in that it could happen, apart from the deflecting bit I guess.Your voicing was very good as well, serious and neutral.

I hope you'll continue with the story you've sort of started It could be very interesting.

Dew responds:

You're nice in this review. Hah, thank you for it.

AWEeae

I liked. Very nice, very smooth. Your English accent is do fucking HAWT. Can't wait to see some more. :)

<<<<3

fiven

Had nice music, voice acting, but it was too short.

Much love.