Reviews for "Batman Hates Robin"

not bad.

I have to admit I didn't like the audio or the flash very much, but since I found that the topic you made was very original and funny, I think you do deserve an 8. I am no expert in flash making and neither am I in reviewing it, but I think that the closer you make it to a cinema movie instead of constantly non-moving objects and people, the flash would turn out much better.

PS: try to find music that links closely to the flash, because the music has a great effect on the quality of the movie. Congrats anyways to make it to the frontpage!

EXCELLENT

THAT WAS FUNNY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SHORT I THINK U DID A GREAAAT JOB. DONT LISTEN TO OTHER PPL DEY ARE JEALOUS C U ROUND NEWGROUNDS.

Idiots.

This is a wonderful flash. I like the milder humor, and the animation style is funny in itself. Some other reviewer with a name about CheezFries or something of that nature commented on it not having a storyline. He is an idiot. And of course they didn't speak, it wasn't part of the plot. You can't be negative on a flash for it being the way the artist wants it to be. As long as It's still good.
Very good job, I'd like to see more.

I would insult your flash movie but....

It wasn't good at all, since M-Bot told me to stop writing bad reviews about people, Im suprised these guys even gave you a 1!!!

what was that?

Front page huh well man since the M-bot delete most of my reviews ill be constructive:
-lose the corny sound effects
-build a story line
-work harder on the animation
-get some voices in there
-try to do a little more than slapstick humor