Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Primal War 16"

AWESOME!

Great storyline and well just to make this short...Seemed so professional to me. Keep it up!

*DA*

Awsome!

I love the plot of the Primal wars.. Its cool.. Great job RickMarin

AMAZING

I Just finished watching all of the series and the only thing I have to say is good job and keep up the good work!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

For some reason I questioned my liking of it but its still good and interesting

A few flaws, but otherwise very good.

Sorry I'm not a big fan of these, but they've improved over the episodes.
I was especially impressed with the last minute or so of animation.
Work on walking loops, I noticed a little "stuttering" (I've had that problem more times than I can count)

You have a good style, but I've noticed, that the quality of the character drawing greatly affects it's range of movement. (Better drawn beasts/dinosaurs usually move less)
It's all about adapting a style for animaiton, while keeping true to your drawings.
The women usually fall into the same poses, learn to draw more angles, and this could be fixed.

The backgrounds and environments were more interesting to me than the characters, but that's my view.
Still, not saying you should stop doing what you're doing, but you should challenge yourself. Try new ways of presenting your stories, and push your boundaries (I would like to see more fight scenes, like in the older episodes, because those were very well animated)

Good luck!