Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Primal War 16"

hmmm. what a twist

ok, ill admit the whole go a few pages then go back about 10 so we can continue is not my cup of joe, however this series is one of the few that truly do it and do it with class. my good sir i applaud you on this. i hope the 17th is as good as the rest of em.

Daaamnn...

Great storyline so far, but it's a shame the Dinos caught up to where the Beasts were hiding with the King. I'm not a fan of the type of story that continues where 5 chapters ago left off, but honestly this has become probably my favorite series on NG - so you can do whatever the hell you want with it.

The graphics and animation are as always ridiculous in this movie. The opening scene with all of the beast in their village is unbelievable. The drawings of the scenery and building and then the animations of the beasts roaming around their village was really well made and puts the viewer in the mood for what they are watching. Another part I assume was hard to detail was the sewers underneath the village, but you did a great job with the detailing work, and really impressed me.

The audio was also perfect here as usual, and the music suited the flash just like it has done almost all the way through the series. Keep up the great work with the audio and graphics.

Not much to say here as usual, but I'm really looking forward to the 17th installment of Primal War. I've been watching them all afternoon slowly getting pumped up for what I'm about to see. From what I can tell you definitely aren't going to let me down. Amazing job so far though, and I'll see you on the next movie coming up!

Great qualities

Although it is quiet hard to follow the storyline, the animations are getting more and more impressive with every episode you make. Maybe you can use some better sound effects. But that's all I can criticize to this excellent work.

I hope you keep going on with Primal War and keep improving your "cartoons"

Dun dun dahhhhhh!

How terrible, hope they make it!

good show

is this goin to continue were all waiting haha