Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Flanders Killer Easter Ed"

i love simpsons

this game is really funny

Haaha thanks man! XD

Great and acuret

I am a big of simpsons and I am vey greatful for the accuret jokes. TY. But it gets kinda repetiteve.

I concur!

Pretty nice

It was very enjoyable, this was the only a game that made me happy when I'm always sad. But anyway I would LOVE to submit something into the shooting collection but I don't have any programs for me to animate. I am going to get it but I'm afraid the computer will slow down like it's doing to me right now. But anyways I really love to kill Flanders; he's pretty easy to beat.

The levels were hard but really amazing; I would kill Flanders first and than the others just for no reason. And all the time, I kept on hitting the woman by the hands that was pretty funny when she was floating (Forgot what it was called...) in the air I was really laughing my butt of this; the ideas for this were truly amazing. (Excellent ideas. I once shot the mother on the head and in her head was a brain. . . lol.) But anyway, this was an excellent and an improvement animation, the bonus mode(s) were truly also amazing, I really loved every single thing on this, could you make another one?

Graphics/art: 9/10
Music: 10/10 (For the main screen.)
Comedy: 8/10 (Includes the part when the woman floats in the air.)
Awesomeness: 10/10
Game: 9/10
Rating Score: 4/5

I hope you enjoy my review, oh yeah, and have a good Christmas Eve!

Aprime responds:

Reviews like yours make my day.. Although the 9 has lowered my Average score lol.. oh well..
Erm.....
Just get Adobe Flash from the Adobe website.. its a trail.. that will help you animate.. Although I personally prefer Macromedia Flash 8 due to the layout.. I don't think that will slow down your computer as much either..
And yes indeed.. he is pretty easy to beat.. one click and he is dead ;) I think you mean Devil Flanders.. glad it was easy for you.. I have people complaining to me about how hard he is... I suppose he is hard if you just use one hand on the mouse..

Hard levels ahe? lol.. I thought they were pretty easy.. but I suppose they do move fast.. and it is my game... Ermm.. the Bonus level is hard to get a top score I guess.. but with practice.. you should be able to get them all converted..
Mod Flanders? Yeah.. lol turning into a ghost.. haha..
Improvement of animated.. I don't think so lol.. I didn't improve any animation.. I just added things.. haha

Ermm.. Yeah I am making another.. probably won't see it until next year cos im really lazy and have a lot of work..

She only floats in the air cos she has turned into a ghost lol..

Thanks for the review.. It's too late for me to say the same about Christmas Eve to you.. but yeah.. Merry Christmas!

Follow me on Twitter...

TOTALY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST GAME EVER NUFFSAID lolz
great job

CHA'DUNKNO!!

yet again

great game

Aprime responds:

Yet again?? You say it as if your a fan! haha

Thanks for the review!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/aprimez