Reviews for "~Happy Techno/Hands Up Song~"

Amazing.

Just simply amazing. The vocals... They can be a bit annoying but if you look past that it's very great. :D Nice work.

(Say, could I use this for an outro for a series of videos on YouTube?)

keosni391 responds:

Sure, if you credit me :D

Love it!

Has an incredibly Jolly feel about it!
I like it.
What did you use to make this?

you mean program? Fl Studio :D

NICE!!!

LOL i love the vocals! i just wish i could understand what your saying :/

anyway, 5/5 10/10 Amazing work here!

XD LOL Just something that came up while testing my autotune XD

Really, really good, but...

First off, I want to say that this is one of the best songs I've heard on NG for a very long time. That being said, I do have some thoughts. I don't like the vocals. If I could understand them, and if they weren't so high pitched, I might have enjoyed them. But that is only a minor complaint, considering that there are so few vocals to begin with.
Now that the complaints are out of the way, I think this song's name should be something like what it is now. Because that's all that this song is, A Happy Techno/Hands Up Song.
I look forward to more works like this one! :)

P.S. I know this sounds stupid beyond belief, but would you release an instrumental of this?

keosni391 responds:

I totally agree with you, many people don't like the vocals. The text is actually: "Feel the music like you never felt before, can you hear the beat and get to the floor"

XD LOL Just something that came up while testing my autotune XD i didn't take this project serious at all, and by the way im from norway, so im not good in english.
almost forgot, I already posted this song without vocals :D Its named
"~Happy Techno [No Vocals]~" you can find it on the left or on my page :D

Nice song :P

Lol for some reason this gives me a positive and fun feeling. Great song though ^^