Reviews for "Melons"

after i seen it for about 3 hours

i was playing other games for about 3 hours while this played in the backround i couldnt stop sining it for a week. i got in trouble at school for singing it lol. this might give someone melonphio too lol. this is awsome. must i say more?

lyrics

everyone cheer melons are here filled with seeds that grow out your rear we eat melons eveyday drop your pants burn the seeds away burn burn the seeds away make my arse safe for today burn burn the seeds away make those melons die

ummmmmm :D

pretty funny :D pooping out watermelon vines - that's simply crazy :)

um..........what?

pooping out watermelon vines??? thats just gay

???

anyone notice that any comment on newgrounds that doesn't just lol or best part ever are always voted useless anyway good flash