Reviews for "Castle Crashing the Beard"

eh controls are kinda buggy :/ not.....bad

I think this game would be great if I could beat it... otherwise great game!

quite challenging i loved it

THE BEARD WILL DEVOUR YOU!

loove iiit haha even stuff like an intro can make games intriguing, it got my attention to want to know what its all about!

really do like how this game was made

NOTHING CAN STOP THE TOM

lmao

i like the little gravestone you get when you get defeated thats a unique way to die haha

music was raging felt like i was in a rave slash retro themed times :P

graphics/art was still up there

The art and animation are pretty great, and it's a pretty fun and challenging boss fight, not to mention it stars Tom himself! The concept is really fun, but the patterns are pretty limited, though still entertaining. I like the level-up system, and the hits feel really satisfying, especially when you get stronger and there's tons of numbers flying around and the attacks get cool. The magic is cool and it's nice that The Beard doesn't just charge you and gives you an opportunity to charge your attack. This is also helped by the fact that you can move while charging. The graves are a cool way to add experience points and to make the final Crasher optional. The game isn't too difficult or too easy, it's also pretty fair, the attacks do a lot of damage to you, and you can't spam the enemy. You have to be careful not to get carried away hitting things. One thing I don't like is the fact that you can't stand on the middle platform on the right side to get away from the bottom laser, and if you can, it's an extremely small safe space. The medals add some additional challenges and are a nice reward. The second phase with he skull is a bit boring, to be honest, there's only one move and it's a shooting one. Good thing it usually takes less long to beat Tom's voice lines are also delightful, especially the ones when you die. The music is nice too. Overall, it's a fun challenge that's pretty fair throughout.