Reviews for "[Song of Storms Dubstep V2]*"

Astounding

This song is amazing! Truly! I was insta-awed by it. OMG now I the original tune is going. EPIC ending mate, seriously. Only thing I can possibly think of is try layering a lower pitch with the wub wub so that it has som bassy vibration to it. Maybe it won't work with this, maybe it will, but I think it's worth a shot. Very pro song. And was that the laugh of the windmill man laughing thrown in there? Very nice. Keep it up mate!

Solkrieg responds:

This was BEFORE I knew how to create hard core dubstep, expect another remix!

Normally I don't get worked up...

but this started so well I got worried that there wasn't going to be a drop, and it would be a complete let down, or the drop would ruin the song. Luckily the drop happened and it sounded great, I also like the way you ended it, This is one of the best Remix (or cover) I have ever heard!

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks! I shall continue not to disappoint!

Out Fuckign Standing

What program do you use? i must know

Solkrieg responds:

FL10 and it's *GASP* NON PIRATED!

I havent already

wow forgot to give this its 10/10 and 5/5 because its that amazing

Thanks for remembering ;D

Simply Wonderful...

When I first heard the Song of Storms many moons ago, I instantly fell in love with, and anyone who can take the melody and produce something wonderful with it has my undying respect, there are few people who can use this melody and make it into something better while still retaining that mystical tune. You have my highest regards and I love this melody, keep up the good work my friend.

Solkrieg responds:

Thank you much, I have around 4 piano rolls going on at once XD. That was SOOOO much fun to make!