Reviews for "[Song of Storms Dubstep V2]*"

yeah

it sounds better on oot 3d but this is cool.

Wha-?...

........

Best attempt at doing this song dubstep I've heard. I once looked it up for hours, lol. I love this song.

Thanks!

loved it!

I found this really interesting to listen to. I gonna download it cause its that awsome. keep up the great work. 5/5 10/10

Thanks, will do!

It's pretty close to incredible.

Positive: The counter melody is sexy as at 0:45 and the laugh before the drop was good also the ending was pleasant and the balance at the beggining. also, It's Zelda :D

Negative: Not really any drums. going in to the first drop there isn't enough build up. In my opinion there should be a small silence after the laugh in the first drop. Doesn't climax enough. the synth should be brought out. mainly a more complex or multiple drum tracks going after the drop, it just needs to be more chaotic i think.
but that's me being picky, it is really good :)

Solkrieg responds:

No, it's okay to be picky I agree with all of those. I really do want to update this track because I wasn't good at any of those back when I made it.

I managed to download this song twice

Because between one download and the other I played the song one more time, and it completely blew my mind. Words are not enough to describe the epicicity of this song.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks a lot. Remember to come by to get your third fix.