Reviews for "Waku Waku Indie Game Stage"

but wheres fnaf? (Five Nights at Freddy's)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I forgot to add them. Maybe I'll add these characters you mentioned in another Mugen stage in the future. I made this stage fast due to time constraints.

YAH! UNDERTALE :D

:) Long live this game!

AMAZING and also is that Slash from the Waku Waku fighting game on the top picture in the center?

ScepterDPinoy responds:

No. That's the true final boss from an Nes game called Mr. Gimmick along with the black blobs that was jumping around the top panel (that game was released by Sunsoft in Japan and Europe exclusively but wasn't released in the US.)

Oh my god this is so cool and I love how the crypt of the necromancer hope I said that right is mixed with the picture and you can see one of the mobs of the game singing and the monsters are dancing.

I haven't played that game but undertake but this is a masterpiece its so amazing.

Keep up the good work bro. ^^

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Than you. I also added an mp3 that goes with each Mugen stages I created on the link description.

F*** yeah, I love when it comes to Undertale.

*plans to release an Undertale box art in 5 days*

Also the fandom tumblr of Undertale depends on peoples taste. They like it (people involved in the fandom they seem interested too) or dislike it (people not into fandom thinking it's awkward).