Reviews for "Waku Waku Indie Game Stage"

Wow nice

So this was cool I really like the style here I love all the screens and this is another one that I'm not familiar with in content but the style was amazing as was the small animations you added to bring these sprites alive you always do some amazing work I like what you do here and hope you keep making brilliant pieces

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Very nice work here no changes really needed this was some solid work indeed

~X~

F*** yeah, I love when it comes to Undertale.

*plans to release an Undertale box art in 5 days*

Also the fandom tumblr of Undertale depends on peoples taste. They like it (people involved in the fandom they seem interested too) or dislike it (people not into fandom thinking it's awkward).

Good, but you got Super Meat Boy and not The Binding of Isaac?! The rest was good tho.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

That was due to time constraint sadly... I did feature Isaac on my indie game poster that I'm about to modify in the near future so no worries. Also thanks for reminding me. :)

I REALLY LIKE THE UNDERTALE ONES

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. Aren't they're awesome!?

Oh my god this is so cool and I love how the crypt of the necromancer hope I said that right is mixed with the picture and you can see one of the mobs of the game singing and the monsters are dancing.

I haven't played that game but undertake but this is a masterpiece its so amazing.

Keep up the good work bro. ^^

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Than you. I also added an mp3 that goes with each Mugen stages I created on the link description.