Reviews for "God speed chicken"

Every nice

I don't know why you say this song is crappy. My only problem is that it's too short. You should make a longer version.

Brings me back.

I dont know why but when I first heard this I thought of the legend of zelda for some reason. Great song though.

I nearly cry when I hear this song

Which is mainly why I lol'd when the chicken exploded. But anyways, I just had a great idea that only comes on during sunrise or sunset.

God speed..

Chicken. God speed. You can push a chicken into a boat, You can push a chicken into a cart, But you ca never push the chicken.. into our hearts.... It is shown by us the wonder of the chicken.. a brighter future.. without creepers.. without skeletons.. with more slimes.. with new pistons.. And so, my fellow minecrafters.. Let us set sail, let us ride out.. into this world... known as...

Minecraft.

So... So happy...

*Sniffle* I love this song.... It shows a brighter future... without floppy creeper penises...