Reviews for "Kingdom Hearts Anime pt2"

Enjoyable!

Pretty cool animation! You're drawing ability is very good as well. I can't wait to see the next one! I'm also looking forward to your next project!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you and thank you.

Nice

I love Kingdom Hearts but it would be great if you would continue it. Mybe at least to the Tarzan place? lol. I want to see the Tarzan place cause im stuck on it on my Kingdom hearts game. But everything on the movie was great. There were only a few things wrong in the movie because first of all Cid dosnt have the big blaster, Sora dosnt call Cid "Gramps". Also Sora is supposed to see people losing their heart and last but not least..... Sora dosnt meet Donald and Goofy.... i believe he see them and then starts to join and help them.

cobra0528 responds:

Sorry to say...but all of your corrections are wrong. This is the manga. The manga is not like the game, some of the storyline and dialogue are different and I don't think Tarzan is even in the manga. Thanks for the review and good luck with that level :)

WHYYY?!

why must you end it, it was going so well. please keep going.

cobra0528 responds:

I would...but it takes so damn long

call me gramps agian and i'll beat you silly!

XD thats not in the book but now i wish it was
great

cobra0528 responds:

It's in mine. It seems that there are different versions. Thanks!

wow