Reviews for "Pass-my-Flash 2"

nice!!!!

nice job dude don't listen to thesses crack head there idiot it was funny as hell tho especially when the kid got ran over i think haha idiot that what you get fore running in the road lol nice job dude keep doing what you doing best

Good Job

Haha, man I always love these things. The randomness of each artists ideas is so entertaining to watch :D

Awesome ending too, loved the music with it haha.

Very well done!

I must say I was thoroughly impressed by this animation... Brilliant concept! Keep them coming I can't wait to see more.

amazing

it just had some really nice improv and some really great animation. Bravo

Purely excellent.

I've watched this collab over and over, I don't see any misses in anything. Just three words can fit this flash.
The.