Reviews for "Pass-my-Flash 2"

Wow, I had no idea this was a collab. You usually say that in the title. We did get some great artists working together. It was kind of like "Fantasia". You know, with the music and everything. That's not an insult of course.

My favorite part was probably with The-Swain. Well, that might just be because he's the one I recognize the most besides Luis. Um, do I address Luis in this review? You're all good artists.

Luis responds:

i just watched it again, yeah i forgot how great Swain's part was in wrapping up the whole animation thematically and also musically. Thanks for the flashback!

Genius, I love how the different art styles don't clash with one another.

Simple, yet it works.

Genius!

...what just happened?

bad,bad,bad,bad

boring,horrible,didnt even watched to the end,stupid and the song is really really inadecuate,and how the hell did it took 7 people to make this crap(sure thats my opinion),Johhann would be ashamed,stupid,stupid,stupid