Reviews for "The Pen is Mightier..."

That was a fantastic flash

I really enjoyed it
it was an incredible piece of work and it deserves my 10 and 5
thanks for a very good flash

Cool :]

Very good graphical work, but my favorite parts are the ending and how the guy said "Swaord".

Well that seized my attention! *_*

At first I thought this was gonna be dumb then it got all purty and what not; very well animated might I add and I love the ending lol ^,^ . That remix'll stay in my mind forever! *,* Awesome job, dying to see more buddy! XD

Fucking awesome.

That was perfect man. It was funny and beautiful at the same time, and also teaches a lesson a lot of people on newgrounds should listen to. Everyone saying "the characters are too shallow" and stuff obviosly dont get what its about.

well done!

totally awsome

man seriosly who long did it take you to make this movie cuz the drawing was amazing and the story line was great i totally understood where you were going with this flash. the only thing is if u ever make another version of this flash id say use the song mightier then the sword by borialis. it not like the song you used it's more of a rock song and if you could some how incoperate it than it be some thing really intersting but i dont knw im not an flash producer i just veiw, rate, and write reviews but really awsome!!!