Reviews for "The Pen is Mightier..."

"""""""""""""""

Wow that was one awesome opening and one awesome bullet.. and best bullet time evar!! Have to say though, despite the humorously drawn stick figures, this does actually have a good point. Fashionable death too - being killed by something so awesome :P

Such a ruse

It's amazing you start off with crappy stick figures bouncing up and down, and a bullet that looks like a black pea, then you incorperate one of my favorite musical pieces with a nice techno remix spin and transform the black pea into a vibrant and meticulus show of darkless, color, life bringing death brilliant. A small comedic endng with the "Woot!" made it funnier, and the last part your quotes very inspiring." Awesome job, I will be looking for your work in the future.

I just keep watching and watching!

I absolutely love this movie. There is just something about it that makes me watch it over and over again. I haven't felt this drawn to a movie since Lilium; I've been showing everyone! The level of art you've done here is amazing and the contrast between the stick men and the bullet is amazing. Wonderful!

One of my all time faveraites.

Thank you so much for that. I needed to here that as well. So beautifully made.

Beautiful, and powerful.

Loved every second of it. The effects were wonderful! Too bad it was so short.