Reviews for "Chibiday #2: Cat on work"

Cat videos aren't the only this stoping you, with your work.

Hehehe it is true XD

Third and last picture... Ah c'mon, how am I suppossed to an idiotic nerd if all you do is top quality?
Welp I better say my opinion: It's cute, funny and I think you've improvd the quality of your Chibi character... So, ah, my personal score... 12/10... Yep, that's how awesome it is.
Ok, this it's the third comment I've written in a row, and it's almost 2:30 am, so goodb- Waaaaaaaaaait a second, THERE' ONE MORE.
I should probably go to sleep, but... Well, sleeping is overrated (no it isn't, sleeping is fucking awesome).

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Si, dormir es un placer sobretodo si he tenido un buen día XD
Gracias siempre :)

Aww kitty!

:3 Hehehe :3

my cat do the same !!!!

Hehehe XD

Such a cute but... chaotically disruptive cat. XD So this is why some of those pieces end up so blurred, huh! Curious if this is a personal piece btw? Actual resemblance? Would be fun to see some more like this one. Really breaking the mold with the usual work. Fun stuff.

-cd-