Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rise of the Cheshyre"

Oh its epic

IF you go missing for several months like you did in 2009, you better be workin on a song called "Return of the Cheshyre"

This is definetly worth a download.

cheshyre responds:

thank you!! If I go missing, I will not come back empty handed! Thanks for the 10!!

Great track

I love this track as well as any others do, you music as i've said once apon a time, just makes my day when a song of yours comes on, i've listened to you since i saw the second madness and till this day my mind still hasn't changed.
I love how this flows, fuck a hook the loop is the hook..this song in it's own has it's power..
Respect Sean..
Your fan.
S.S.B
10/10
5/5

Please continue to blow my mind away with your music..

cheshyre responds:

Thank you! I will try to make good music!

The god has returned!

I love your music, it's all epic! I can't wait to hear moar.

Awesome! Thank you!!!

Great Song with great Flow

I'd say I'd give it a solid 9 it has everything there to make it a great song but it's lacking something really important: A hook. There isn't anything really catchy about it. It flows nice, but lacks the catch to make me want to play it over and over again.

cheshyre responds:

Understood! Thanks for the advice, and the 9!!

Quite nifty

It was an incredibly pro fusion of sounds. A very detailed piece altogether, a nice tune, and I did enjoy listening to it, but there was something about it that didn't quite grab my attention and make me say, "Man, I wanna listen to more of this!" So I give it a solid 9. Nonetheless, I believe it deserves more than a 4/5, so you get a 9/10 and 5/5 from me. Nice work indeed.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks for being honest! and thanks for the 9!!!