Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rise of the Cheshyre"

Just listened to slagsmalklubben

i honestly have to say, i like slagsmalklubben better but they are very similar... slagsmalklubben sounded the same the whole time... but this song is varies much more than slagsmalklubben so thats something i can cheer this song for. Overall i didnt hate it and i didnt really find anything bad with it so thats a 10,

cheshyre responds:

Thank you very much!!! And thanks for the 10!!

Tinkle tinkle

An excellent tune, a great little build up, and love the crowd effects, I want this as an opener in a nightclub, with boss speakers this would blast them ;) . Good job.

cheshyre responds:

I would love to hear this at a nightclub!! that would be the cats pajamas!! Thank you!

Slagsmalsklubben

I like it, it sounds alot like slagsmalklubben

cheshyre responds:

I am not familiar with slagsmalklubben but I'll go check them out right away! Thanks!!

One of the more original pieces I've seen..

ever, actually.
When I think about the stuff being forcefed to the public these days, this stands out in so many ways. Kudos, also, cool melody ;)

cheshyre responds:

!!!!! Thank you!! That's so great to hear! You're awesome!!

The style, you just keep bringin' it back!

Either the amount of music I've listened to is quite limited, or you've got your unique style down-packed and it's awesome. Each of your songs impresses me and sounds different, but there's always that feel that I know I'm listening to one of your songs, and it makes me grin.

Enough of my odd rambling, love it! 5/5 - 10

cheshyre responds:

That's so great!!! I really appreciate the super compliment and I hope I can keep bringing you back to that grin!! Thanks!