Reviews for "Sonic Smash Brothers BETA"

fun,and hilarious physicists :))))))))

What is the name of the Challenge Modes music?

This game change my life,I can't explain how much I love this!

I rate this game as a 2.5/5, basically half, which to me equals: Not good, not bad. Basically a hybrid in between good and bad, and nothing special. This is good for a computer flash game, but overall, not good as a game that's actually enjoyable. The animation is pretty good, not for today, but for 2008 it sure was. Then the music, it's pretty dull. But the main problem is the gameplay. The gameplay is just boring. There's not much you can do, and no character variety at all. All the characters literally do is punch/kick using spacebar. Some of them kick/punch in a different style, but it's just basically the same attack. Overall, this game is just meh.

p.s: And you know what other computer game this is relatable to? Super Smash Flash. It's a much better game. Even Super Smash Flash 1 is better than this. In there, all characters have their unique abilities and attacks, from physical to range attacks. But in this...they're just all the same. And in SSF 2, it's even better because then you can grab, block, use special attacks, and physical attacks.

How This Game Could've Been Better: The animation isn't really a problem since it's from 2008, but better music, and better gameplay. With more options to attack, with each character having their own special abilities. Basically just like a Sonic character version of Super Smash Flash.

this game is ok