Reviews for "End Bear Dead Bear"

Weird music

Poor little bear, ha he sucks, funny. how do i get that in English?

israel rock's!!!

lol its in hibru
and i know hibru....
so funne xD 200/10

this is funny but is also pointlesss

ehhh whatever make it funny and i will like it

Not worth it's size

Seriously, get a preloader and fix the file size, a one min file should not even go past 2 MiBi.

good animation dude!

I like both the hebrew content (no metter what other asswhipes Might write about it) and the thing you did with the first Syllable ("havara") of every word in the begining of every house in the song, so it really puts a "dagesh" (yea... just try to make some sense out of this one k') in the end of it, plus- if you can somehow manage to create an anime serie dubbed in hebrew it will be so awesome!!!

krazykartoons responds:

I can tell you that.. soon... (not sure exactly when) I'm working on a new Anime series in hebrew, just check our website from time to time, when it will be online you will have a new forum to hang out and I hope that people will like the new animated series.