Reviews for "Masquerade"

Pretty damn good

This was a decent flash. Your animations were pretty smooth, it was kinda funny, and the voice acting was great. I was just disappointed it was so short. Make it longer and theres no doubt it will recieve a 5 from alot of people. And you will never in a bazillion years guess the best part...we have the same last name! Omg its like were brothers, its crazy! So bro, keep up the good work, hope to see more from u in the future.

Nice

I really liked it, good humor good graphics and good sound, just way to short!

Nice =]

It was kinda funny.

Visuals= Ok graphics.
Audio= Nice music real funny stile. Nice voice acting.

Concept= Funny, kinda. MAKE MORE BETTER LONGER!! =]

Overall 8.

not bad

haha xD it was funny, but way too short

Haha

I wish this peice was more animated. None the less, I got a chuckle at the end when the large guy and the small guy in the chick costume were communicating.