Reviews for "Tetris Deathtrap"

This is pretty good..

This was actually entertaining, but they moved to slow and they stay still most of the time for no apparant reason. Graphics are.... Paint made. I thought the graphics were going to be good. The flash was good, but not the best. Good job though. 6/10

IceyDrummer responds:

the graphics are simple yes, but it's not like i could have made it better graphics... i know it was kind of slow and yes they did stand still but i wasn't sure what i could use the time for...

good work

everything was perfect.
i would have liked it more if the music slowed down a bit in the end.

IceyDrummer responds:

why would it have slowed down?

Nice

It was good, but I think fighting should be in the next one. They need to fight to survive.

IceyDrummer responds:

ya, i agree. I animated it weird, where i animated one, then went back and animated another

good idea

I thought it was a nice idea, maybe next time the pieces would disappear when they formed a line, could make for some funny action.

Kepp it up

IceyDrummer responds:

ya i thought about that, i'm thinking about making a sequal type thing. idk we will see

Awesum

Maybe you should of made the tetris pieces fall a bit faster, but overall awesome job :)

IceyDrummer responds:

I didn't want them to fall too fast because i wanted enough time to show that they could react to some degree but ya i see your point. If i make a sequel i will keep that in mind