Reviews for "Cosmo Cabs"

Awsome game

Kind of reminds me of crazy taxi, Oh the nostalgia again great job.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yeah, it reminds me of Crazy Taxi. and "Space Taxi". Whoops!

-Dim

Nice

It was a little hard, so I would have given it an 8, but the Egoraptor voices scored you a 10.

Exciting and a new twist to taxi games

I found it that it was a fun game to play when your bored. Really fun. I found it more fun to crash into walls and listen Egoraptor's insane voices.

Anyways to the review, Things to work on: Maybe a bigger map, and 'powerups'. It would be fun to shoot other taxi drivers when they're trying to steal the customers. Also the game would be more fun with more Voices XD.

Anyways, it is a good game and I hope to see more of your work soon.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Haha yeah Ego steals the show, as usual.

-Dim

PS I like the the idea of shooting other taxis so they don't get to your passengers!

I love this

It could use some tuning in graphics.
It's a tad pixelated. If you make the graphics way better this would be the perfect game. You could also make the background a tad more mesmerizing. Like a space diner. :D faves.

Shiny! I just wish I could run it on my PC.

Nice solid gameplay as usual!

Great visuals as always, though perhaps too great. Even on low my PC had a lot of trouble maintaining a usable frame rate. Maybe a function to disable some of the filters would lessen the load. But when I ran it on my friend's PC it was great! (His 'gaming' rig is a bit more suitable for high-end stuff than my middle-of-the-road desktop.)

It reminds me of an old shareware game I had on my Quadra back in '97. Good times.

Keep up the great work, guys!