Reviews for "Cosmo Cabs"

Pretty good

Gameplay was pretty good, if not the most original idea ever to grace Newgrounds. The graphics were excellent, and I liked the Grimoire and "SFB" cameos. The speed and acceleration were kind of funky. Which made going through those speed check lights a nightmare. But it was a nice little game, glad to see you guys are still making cool stuff. I think a sandbox/level design mode is needed though.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yeah we never set out to innovate with this one, just wanted to see if we could make a fun, arcadey kind of game.

-Dim

Gave it a 3

I would have given it a higher rating, but a game should not be so graphically intense that you can't play it, even on low quality without the jumps. Take a page from Nintendo, choose fun over graphics.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Its a shame it doesn't want to run smoothly on everyone's computers. It runs perfectly on mine and my computer is like, 4 or 5 years old. I'd recommend closing other programs while you play, though....

-Dim

not too bad

a bit fidelly, and the music is annoying!

it kept me entertained however!

Nice style with old game

The ol-taxi cabi in New New New York. The game was short but sweet as you wouldn't want to overdo something simple. Nice work!

Good

It's a good game but I found that you can disappear from the map by going into the wall and pretty much take too much damage too quickly.

The idea is awesome, I love the idea of an galatic style taxi game,
There needs to be less obsatcles in the way,
BUT it's still a good game and I enjoyed it