Reviews for "Cosmo Cabs"

Pretty good

Gameplay was pretty good, if not the most original idea ever to grace Newgrounds. The graphics were excellent, and I liked the Grimoire and "SFB" cameos. The speed and acceleration were kind of funky. Which made going through those speed check lights a nightmare. But it was a nice little game, glad to see you guys are still making cool stuff. I think a sandbox/level design mode is needed though.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Yeah we never set out to innovate with this one, just wanted to see if we could make a fun, arcadey kind of game.

-Dim

Pretty nice..

Hard to avoid object and a limit of 90 is to low on normal speed your going 100 even when your not touching the controls...
but nice concept though

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Haha yeah the speed cameras are harsh. Best to dodge them altogether if you can.
Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

-Dim

not too bad

a bit fidelly, and the music is annoying!

it kept me entertained however!

Nice style with old game

The ol-taxi cabi in New New New York. The game was short but sweet as you wouldn't want to overdo something simple. Nice work!

has problems

speed meters kinda suck because your cab increases speed way too fast. also,found the setting way too clutered with crap you can hit,how about making it more roomy?