Reviews for "Smash Bros: Go Pichu!"

lol 8D

pichu got owned lol

yay pichu

if pichu joined the brawl i would use him all the time pichu is cute and strong pichu is not weak like in the video pichu can be level 100 and his final smash could be endless thunderbolt many thunder bolts storm the screen while pichu is imuune

WHAT?

Number 308, Please Come in And Kill Pichu.And PICHU IS NOT THE MISSING PIECE AND WHY MIYAMOTO LEFT THAT GUY IS WHARING A POWER LEVEL SCANNER??????????????????????????????
?????????

............

Perhaps you could make a sequel in which one of the other characters from melee that didn't make it to brawl kill all the brawl guys, but of course Miyamoto programs them into Brawl anyway.

I try not to insult people...

But honestly the nicest word for this video i could come up with was AMAZING! This is one of my favorite videos! I watch it like twice a day! I agree, i miss pichu too, wish they had put him in brawl. You should make videos like this for the other characters that weren't brawl, like mewtwo, Dr.Mario, Roy, and young link.