Reviews for "Anusboy"

Great work, nice style

reminds me of SpongeBob for some reason. Only more awsome

disturbing

This movie was completly random but good news it i like random ;)

Quite good

So let me see if I can interpret the symbology a little...The significance of the pokemon shirt on the kid that started killing everyone is showing that people free of morals and such and who fall victim to useless trends like pokemon, are likely the same mickey mouse-club brainwashed type to perpetrate an act like this. You seem to be portraying people in general as retarded yahoos, which, may be true to a large extent, but not as retarded as the Masonic all seeing eye group which looks down upon the rest of humanity even though they're entirely responsible for its current mind-dulled, suppressed, and diseased state. You seem to reference that group and their perceived invincibility and then show that they can in fact be destroyed. The significance of anus boy being a boy with anuses all over his face I assume is merely to scare away uptight people who would be outright offended and then be blind to the symbology if they even continued to watch this after the first few frames. If I'm not even close...whatever, lol.

W-P-S responds:

Not entirely what it was about but.. it's an incredibly nice interpretation of it!

HOLY PISS ON A WILOWS TREE

TOO DISTERBING AND NOW I AM GOING TO PISS MY PANTS!!!!!

W-P-S responds:

ALRIGHT!

It's about time.

True creativity is not found too often these days, but you sir have the exact style this site needed. Your animating technique is so different from anything I have ever seen. I'm not sure what the plot was, but the animation followed through until the end. I really enjoyed the caption under the school, that was the biggest laugh I got out of this one. I also liked when Anusboy bllinked, his blink sounded like a fart. The conclusion was great. No longer an Anusboy he was, but an Anusman. Kudos on your creativity, keep up the excellent work!