Reviews for "Anusboy"

Fucked up!

Your vision of the world is truly scary and also refreshing... keep up the good work.
Oh god! my Hero has an ass face.

Quah?

I don't believe there are words in the English language to describe what I just saw. School shootings, deity assassination, hero resurrection and sphincter blinking...WOW!

Perhaps the true form of God.

This is a thing of beauty.

Also, "escapee" sounded a lot like "ASScapee", and it's funny, because, haha, YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

A freakinĀ“ buttface

strange... very strange. but somehow ... naa! I think strange is the best word for it!

But cool figure drawing!!!

Well....

That was definately the most unique thing I've seen, since the last most unique thing I've seen. The whole thing was completely twisted all the way through. The defining moment for... well, the plot line, was when anus boy rose from the dead at the end. A pokemon-murder-victim's revenge should always be taken in the form of the victim's revived body super-powered by something that was quite possibly developed by the umbrella corporation. For all you nay-sayers, at least this flash had a plot line.... I think.