Reviews for "Anusboy"

I kinda like it

I still love yr art, but ur stories dont make sense

Thank you..

... nothing has made me laugh that hard here on NG for quite a while (since mastermind4 was released). This might be warped and crazy but the style and work you put into your drawings is very unique; reminds me fondly of Ren & Stimpy, if it were a tad on the darker side of things.

A refreshing change to all the children frequenting the portal with ten-a-penny stickman animations and anime rip-offs.

Keep up the good work.

omfglolwut yesssssss

this is fucking genius
make more!!!!

This is a classic.

I don't know why I didn't have a review of this earlier. I love you, Waldemar. You're a genius of the absolutely bizarre.

Your art work and animation is great and who else could come up with a premise like this? It's hard to describe what your style is, but that's why it ends up being so stylish.

I hate seeing blokes like those below me though, never a shortage of "Intelligent Critiques," are there? Also, to the people below, Waldemar isn't sick in the head. He just has an imagination. You have the right not to like his work, but give constructive criticism rather than just "OMG YOU NEED THERAPY!."

i agree with that satanic goomba.

what THE HELL is wrong with you. go to theropy or something. you need to see a professional.

W-P-S responds:

What the hell is wrong with you?
You can't fucking spell "therapy" right!
Do you have a fucking brain tumor?