Reviews for "~SM64 - Road to Bowser~"

extremely well done

Up until 1:26 the song reminds me of a hardcore Battle of good and evil with guns a blazing and crap then moves to an underwater scene in the middle of the battle, where sounds are muffled for a while then the Hero comes back with a flash and a bang and a massive spraying of blood to truly finish off the battle with the player going "OOOOHHH! AWESOME!!"

Long story short, its a very good song that I'll enjoy until your dragon roost island remix comes out and I freak out at it until my ears fall out.

As for other news, i'm glad you have partly come out of your creative slump and still look beautiful

Take Care
DSM/Darkshadowmark

VGSongbird responds:

lol Thank you. And I promise to do my best to rock your ears off on "Dragon Roost"

Probably the illest and most unique Bowser's Road remix I've heard. And I put the emphasis on REMIX fa'sho; most folks just stick to the source material and rarely venture outside of it (and I'm guilty of just arranging ish myself lol). This one stays faithful to the original melody while taking it all over the frickin' galaxy.

The D&B drums just BANG. The lead synths are sinister and bad@$$, and I'm addicted to that background synth in particular. GOOD job. Keep it the fluck up.

Lol Thanks :D

I happen to love this review a lot, because it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside for some reason. So thank you ^_^

I'm wow'd!

The fact that you are consistently creating amazing remixes of my favourite songs of all time is just wow. You leave me speechless, there are no words to describe how utterly amazing you are! Continue to make me speechless ;) <3
~Az~

I will certainly try ;)

Very nice remix, its pleasing that it isnt as hard as all the other remixes ive listened to.

VGSongbird responds:

I'm glad you liked my rendition ^_^

i have to say this is one heck of a solid peace you have.... i give it a solid 5 on here ... and if i may say so... this could be matched up with the composers Daft Punk this could be well in range of greatness

VGSongbird responds:

Holy Crap. I loved Daft Punk; to put me in the same SENTENCE as them is a fantastic compliment. Thank you ^_^