Reviews for "~SM64 - Road to Bowser~"

10/10

Marry me? You are extremely talented and I've (as well as many many many other people I'm sure) really enjoyed listening to your music. Thank you.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well a proposal in a review is certainly a first!
All jokes aside, thank you for reviewing my arrangement. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^

awesome remix

i love the acid back up sound, i like how you gave it a personality like most of your other songs and its awesome you took on this song (which is hard to do right) and managed to hold your own against paragonX9's track.

VGSongbird responds:

WHOA. I don't know about hold my own against ParagonX9, but I'm flattered that you even mentioned us in the same breath ^_^

That REMIX!!!

Couldn't of asked for a better remix! I loved everything about this. Made my day coming across this fantastic remix! You have got a tone of talent for this sort of thing. Keep up the good work I'm looking to hear more just like this :D

VGSongbird responds:

Well I hope to keep supplying music like this; it was fun to make ^_^
And I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Probably the illest and most unique Bowser's Road remix I've heard. And I put the emphasis on REMIX fa'sho; most folks just stick to the source material and rarely venture outside of it (and I'm guilty of just arranging ish myself lol). This one stays faithful to the original melody while taking it all over the frickin' galaxy.

The D&B drums just BANG. The lead synths are sinister and bad@$$, and I'm addicted to that background synth in particular. GOOD job. Keep it the fluck up.

Lol Thanks :D

I happen to love this review a lot, because it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside for some reason. So thank you ^_^

You have my vote.

Wow impressive as always Can't write anything new that the others haven't already said. 10/10

:D
Thanks.
I've got that other song for you too the next time you're on messenger.