Reviews for "Bathtime"

very addicting

ad time consuming i gave up at level 21 wit a score of tenthousand soething very fun and original game keep up the good work

grainsalt responds:

Thank you. The game levels out in the 30's ... I am trying to code in some more features for future levels when I release again based on feedback.

Cheers

awsome

it might have been boring after awhile but it was well put together mabyyou could add some other things than bubles liker bubles that are different colors could be powerups ect but it was well put together so 10/10 5/5

grainsalt responds:

Thats definitly where I wanted to go, but I wanted to release the game and get the feedback to see if I was going in the right direction. More powerups and rewards was the idea.

2nd PLACE !!!

wow lol 2nd place all time!!! great game!!!!

squeeky clean!

flawless presentation with this simple idea (i probly would have never thought of it myself.) very nice job on this, one thing that you could add is some sort of scene in the background where it would progress with each level making the player come back for more. Another thing could be a pause button (since some of us may or may not have turkey in the microwave) for when we need to step away from the keyboard but want to keep on playing this increadibly addictive game
all-in-all i'd have to say about a 5/5 kudos

Fun

The games really fun, but after a while it
gets boring :/