Reviews for "mario brothers 2000"

Whoo! My 5 moved the score up to 3.45!

That was really awesome. I also enjoy your movie about Batman and Robin. You kick ass. I like your style.

vlaktemaat responds:

thnx! be sure to check out my latest flash about wolverine!

nice

i liked it it was funny. and btw AceKnight its not a halo guy its an Xenomorph from the movie Alien

5/5 -toxic-pro

mario kicks ass on accident?

lol, i thought it was funny, that was one twist i didn't see coming, it was like that other mario spoof the plumber that was frontpaged a while ago, just like this one it had an unexepected twist, would have liked to see more of luigi though, i mean, they pop out of the tube, then fight over something stupid, then that's all you see about luigi? two out of work fat videogame plumbers fighting for no apparent reason and you missed that? XD Oh well, good flash man

lol random

random

Lol

Pretty sweet animation. And the alien is in fact from Alien, not Halo (to the person below me). Overall, great job, I'd love to see more.