Reviews for "mario brothers 2000"

wonderful just wonderful

omg they looked weird in the beginning mario was smoking he had green teeth alien was in the bathroom HAHAHAHA wonder why when he was fixing the pipe how he had 4 arms ?=( but anyways toad hanged himself haha

Funny

The character design is what really got me laughing about this one and then throwing in some vintage Mario phrases like "YAHOO" and whatnot it was funny as hell,great job.

ren and stimpy.

do you watch that show? cause this kind of reminded me of it. good job. lame party.

vlaktemaat responds:

yeah i seem to have the style of crazyness from ren and stimpy in my movies. check out my batman movies, they are really ren and stimpy'ish

greetz

lol

that was so funny!

Creepy!

I love it when people make Mario and Luigi creepy ugly guys.

vlaktemaat responds:

thnx for the nice review and 10!
:D