Reviews for "Lolcat History (Part 2/6)"

Curious

Why did happycat not ask for a "Cheezburger"? I want to hear more funny bleeped cusswords!!

wow

i cant believe animation as crappy as this is getting such good ratings i gave it 3/5 myself its funny bc it looks like crap and has references to lolcats rawr good work on your shit animation keep it up.

jiggitysmith responds:

Lol if you think it's shitty you're not looking at it hard enough (either that or I did it so well you aren't able to notice it). I'd go more into it but basically, what do you expect with dialogue? This isn't a violent series.

Although if you want to see some good animation, check out the preview for part 3.

...

I highly enjoy it. It's got shitty animation, but that just adds to the funny, and Head Cat made me laugh- It was just so unexpected! I pictured him as something like the first guy Head Cat introduces- with the robes 'n stuff. And Happy Cat owns your soul.

There you go.

Better than the first, and if this is work you're not proud of then I look forward to parts 3-6.

It was alright.....

but I gotta admit, I hated the voice acting, it just didnt really do it for me, but nice idea and humor.